Monday 28 July 2014

First post. Hello!

As this is my first crafts blog (and my first post on it), I would like to start by introducing myself.

My name is Celia and I started doing handmade crafts since… well, since I remember actually doing something with my hands!




I remember helping my grandma with her crochet when I was little (even knowing that she would have to do it all over again because of me eheh).






Other than that, drawing always was a passion for me. Therefore, I like to explore and find out what works best for me. That’s how I found out I can do portraits.





More recently, I’ve started doing some jewelry and some little sewed thing. 



Well, we’ll have time to see them all.

What I intend to do with this blog is to show all those little things I love to do. If you like them, you are more than welcome to spread the word.


All the articles I will post are available for sale
You just need to send me a message and we will arrange the payment and posting.


Let the fun begin!

No comments:

Post a Comment